In this episode of the Changed Podcast, Madeleine Ryan, author of "A Room Called Earth" shares her view of the world, and the beauty that is life and being alive on this planet. Her story of pivot focuses on the moment when she committed to being a writer, and offers inspiration to those who don't quite feel like they have fully embraced who they truly are in the world just yet.
In this episode, AANP President, best-selling author and motivational speaker, Dr. Rick Brinkman shares the story of his intuition-guided journey from New York to Oregon and how it is he came to be on the path he is on.
Spare a little change?
Changed Podcast recent episodes
- Episode 25: That’s the end of Season One of the Changed Podcast November 26, 2020
- Episode 24: Chris O’Connell talks about surviving suicide November 12, 2020
- Episode 23: Estevan J Zarate (Chuy) and the diagnosis that changed everything November 5, 2020
- Episode 22: Kevin Miller Tells Us Ghost Stories October 28, 2020
- Episode 21: The Rad Cafe with Mike Shethar October 22, 2020
- Episode 20: Jen Ables and the Difference Between Success and Happiness October 15, 2020
- Episode 19: Reshanda Yates Shares Her Journey with (no longer) Binge Eating October 8, 2020
- Episode 18: Andrew Williams, Leadership Enthusiast, Coach, Author and EXPERIMENTER October 1, 2020
- Episode 17: Mimi Bishop and Jackie Ghedine, from the Make Your Life Magnificent Podcast September 24, 2020
- Episode 16: Madeleine Ryan, Author of “A Room Called Earth” September 17, 2020
- Episode 15: Rediscover Your Play with Jeff Harry September 11, 2020
- Episode 14: The Cheerful Mind, Apryl Zarate Schlueter September 4, 2020
- Episode 13: Science! Dr. Gerald T. Nepom M.D., Ph.D. Director of the Immune Tolerance Network August 27, 2020
- Episode 12: Melissa Thornley, Executive Coach and Consultant August 20, 2020
- Episode 11: Improviser, Shannon Stott! August 13, 2020