Check out the latest episode, or enjoy an earlier conversation!
At the Changed Podcast we try to bring you stories by people from whom you want to hear stories! Each episode is a different conversation, a different approach to thinking about change. Some people are driven by intuition, some by rebellion and many profoundly pivotal moments have been triggered by pain in life. Whatever the inspiration, the changes our guests have experienced and the stories they share are profoundly vulnerable things to share.
If you’re interested in checking out the video archive of episodes, you can do that by clicking here to visit the YouTube channel.
Learn more about the podcast on the About Page. And if you would like to suggest a guest for the podcast (bonus points if you can put us in touch!) then please feel free to drop us a line and tell us all about it.
- Episode 25: That’s the end of Season One of the Changed PodcastThere’s a whole lotta gratitude from host, Aden Nepom, in the final episode of the Changed Podcast- season one! Despite 2020 being one massive experiment in just how much people can handle, there is much to be grateful for with this podcast. Amazing stories, inspiring conversations and YOU the audience!
- Episode 24: Chris O’Connell talks about surviving suicideIn this very important and vulnerable conversation with Chris O’Connell, an NED and consultant on leadership, change management and recruitment, we’re talking about removing the mask, and understanding the role of mental health in the workplace. This includes the very personal topic of surviving suicide.
- Episode 23: Estevan J Zarate (Chuy) and the diagnosis that changed everythingIn this episode of the Changed Podcast, Estevan J Zarate, or Chuy as I’ve always known him, shares the story of being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, and how that changed everything for him, for his family… and for his survival. You can take the guy out of the party… can you take the party out of the guy?
- Episode 22: Kevin Miller Tells Us Ghost StoriesIn this special Halloween Edition of the Changed Podcast, we’ve invited Kevin Miller to talk to us about ghosts, tell stories…. and see if maybe we can relate things back to making things better for the living before we all transition to the ultimate life change… death.
- Episode 21: The Rad Cafe with Mike ShetharMike Shethar (just call him Mikey, everyone does) is a Culinary Consultant, a Podcast Host, a Men’s Fertility Coach, and an all around delightful human being. In this episode we get to hear one of the early stories in Mikey’s journey through his own imagination. And it’s a story with a title: The Rad Cafe.
- Episode 20: Jen Ables and the Difference Between Success and HappinessJen Ables shares the importance of separating career and interests from self through two extremely personal examples that demonstrate how dramatically everything can change.
- Episode 19: Reshanda Yates Shares Her Journey with (no longer) Binge EatingIn this episode of the show, you’ll meet Reshanda Yates, whose goal is to empower women to be confident, love their bodies and love their relationships with food. She is also the host of “Better Late Than Never” a podcast on Anchor.fm.
- Episode 18: Andrew Williams, Leadership Enthusiast, Coach, Author and EXPERIMENTERAndrew Williams, the author of book: ‘Survive and Thrive: 120 Ideas to Cultivate Your Leadership Agility,’ is a leadership enthusiast, facilitator and coach who first and foremost considers himself an experimenter in life. In this episode Andrew shares some of the results of his more recent experiments and offers an important perspective on the change process for all of us.
- Episode 17: Mimi Bishop and Jackie Ghedine, from the Make Your Life Magnificent PodcastIn this dual-guest episode Mimi Bishop and Jackie Ghedine their thoughts on the impact of our thoughts, what energy leadership is and how we can make choices about how we show up, as well as their own stories of moments from their lives where the understanding of the world and their relationships changed as a result of important loss, or fear of loss.
- Episode 16: Madeleine Ryan, Author of “A Room Called Earth”In this episode of the Changed Podcast, Madeleine Ryan, author of “A Room Called Earth” shares her view of the world, and the beauty that is life and being alive on this planet. Her story of pivot focuses on the moment when she committed to being a writer, and offers inspiration to those who don’t quite feel like they have fully embraced who they truly are in the world just yet.