Check out the latest episode, or enjoy an earlier conversation!
At the Changed Podcast we try to bring you stories by people from whom you want to hear stories! Each episode is a different conversation, a different approach to thinking about change. Some people are driven by intuition, some by rebellion and many profoundly pivotal moments have been triggered by pain in life. Whatever the inspiration, the changes our guests have experienced and the stories they share are profoundly vulnerable things to share.
If you’re interested in checking out the video archive of episodes, you can do that by clicking here to visit the YouTube channel.
Learn more about the podcast on the About Page. And if you would like to suggest a guest for the podcast (bonus points if you can put us in touch!) then please feel free to drop us a line and tell us all about it.
- Dr. Ian Brooks on Choosing What Your Pivotal Moments Represent to You – episode 48Episode 48 of the Changed Podcast features Dr. Ian Brooks, on the power of mindset, living a life of intention
- Josh Braun on why you should stop trying to change minds, and start listening instead – Episode 47Josh Braun, the host of the Inside Selling Podcast, shares his thoughts on why it’s so critical to learn how
- Greg Campbell and the Importance of the people we meet – Episode 46Voice Actor Greg Campbell has a voice as smooth as butter. In Episode 46 of The Changed Podcast, he shares
- Playwright Adrienne Dawes on seeing the red flags and then doing something about them – Episode 45In this episode, playwright Adrienne Dawes shares her thoughts on the relationship between stagecraft and change, and the specific role
- Margery Arnold on How the Loss of Mom Represents Living Two Different Lives – Episode 44Margery Arnold is co-host of the Positive Thinpact Podcast. In this episode, she discusses her health, the challenges of having
- Living Every Day as if it’s Her Last, Julia de’Caneva – Episode 43In episode 43 of The Changed Podcast, intentional living coach Julia de’Caneva shares why she is so highly attuned to
- Is Change Easy or Hard? Philippe Barbe Reminds us that it’s Constant- Episode 42In episode 42 of The Changed Podcast, Philippe Barbe reminds us of our adaptability as humans, and that we don’t have to work as hard as we might think to experience profound change.
- Kendrick Shope on Finding Her Particular Zone of Genius – Episode 41Kendrick Shope shares her thoughts on trusting your intuition, finding your zone of genius and the little forks that leads to the big forks in life in episode 41 of The Changed Podcast
- Might You Be As Julie Gillis Suggests, a Supporting Character in Someone Else’s Story? Episode 40Julie Gillis a consultant, story coach, speaker and facilitator, shares her thoughts, in episode 40 of the Changed, on how we tell ourselves stories about the world and our role in it, along with the pivotal experience of finding herself after battling postpartum psychosis.
- Todd Cherches Shares How to Lead Better with Visual Leadership & Communication – episode 39In episode 39 of The Changed Podcast author of Visualeadership, Todd Cherches and host Aden Nepom discuss the importance of visual communication, listening in leadership, and being willing to ‘go back into the room’ to see what you might learn.