Check out the latest episode, or enjoy an earlier conversation!
At the Changed Podcast we try to bring you stories by people from whom you want to hear stories! Each episode is a different conversation, a different approach to thinking about change. Some people are driven by intuition, some by rebellion and many profoundly pivotal moments have been triggered by pain in life. Whatever the inspiration, the changes our guests have experienced and the stories they share are profoundly vulnerable things to share.
If you’re interested in checking out the video archive of episodes, you can do that by clicking here to visit the YouTube channel.
Learn more about the podcast on the About Page. And if you would like to suggest a guest for the podcast (bonus points if you can put us in touch!) then please feel free to drop us a line and tell us all about it.
- Episode 6: Dr. Rick Brinkman President of the AANP, Best-selling Author, and Motivational SpeakerIn this episode, AANP President, best-selling author and motivational speaker, Dr. Rick Brinkman shares the story of his intuition-guided journey from New York to Oregon and how it is he came to be on the path he is on.
- Episode 5: Confidence and Relationship Coach, Nadine MontaghamiThis week confidence and relationship coach Nadine Montaghami shares her harrowing tale of survival, which 8 years ago, opened up a world of possibility for Nadine, through an unexpected “ah-ha moment.” This wake-up call was the spark that changed everything.
- Episode 4 Retired Air Force Reserve Medic, Applied Improv Coach and Two-Time Testicular Cancer Survivor, BJ LangeMost people know BJ Lange for his dynamism and his charismatic demeanor as a host, actor and comedic improviser. BJ has been seen on MTV, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and Comedy Central. But BJ is also a retired USAF Reserve medic, who following a career (and life) altering diagnosis while on active orders, became enrolled in the Air Force Wounded Warrior program (AFW2).
- BONUS! Host Becomes Guest with BJ LangeAs the host of a podcast centered on change, I am used to a bit of surprise… BUT when BJ Lange turned the tables on me and suddenly I was the guest, I was delighted!
- Episode 3 Best Selling Author and NMI President, Dr Rick KirschnerDr Rick Kirschner shares thoughts on change, opportunity, “nobody else being available,” and this moment in history…
- Episode 2 Guest Mo Daviau – Author of the novel, Every Anxious WaveEpisode 2 features Author, Mo Daviau talking about her career as a writer. It’s easy to view people’s accomplishments from the outside and say “wow, they really made it!” when behind those achievements lives a mix of blood, sweat, hard work, good luck, and heartbreak…. AND there is no way of knowing how much of each, and in what order.
- Episode 1 with Guest Mary Jo Pehl (aka Pearl Forrester of MST3KThere are well-intended, loving gestures that can show up in pretty unsupportive-feeling ways… how you handle these moments can shift your whole perspective.