Check out the latest episode, or enjoy an earlier conversation!
At the Changed Podcast we try to bring you stories by people from whom you want to hear stories! Each episode is a different conversation, a different approach to thinking about change. Some people are driven by intuition, some by rebellion and many profoundly pivotal moments have been triggered by pain in life. Whatever the inspiration, the changes our guests have experienced and the stories they share are profoundly vulnerable things to share.
If you’re interested in checking out the video archive of episodes, you can do that by clicking here to visit the YouTube channel.
Learn more about the podcast on the About Page. And if you would like to suggest a guest for the podcast (bonus points if you can put us in touch!) then please feel free to drop us a line and tell us all about it.
- Episode 34 – Marilet MartinezIn this episode of The Changed Podcast, professional performer and teaching artist Marilet Martinez shares her thoughts on the relationship between the Arts
- Episode 33 – Luann Abrams, CEOxIn this episode of the Changed Podcast, CEOx Founder Luann Abrams talks wiht host Aden Nepom about tactical changes, women led business, the nature of inspiring ideas, and beating unconscious bias.
- Episode 32 – Marybel Martin, Artist, Illustrator & Wellness CoachThis week in episode 32 of The Changed Podcast, artist, illustrator and wellness coach Marybel Martin joins host, Aden Nepom in thinking about how our opinions of ourselves change our outlook, health and resourcefulness.
- Episode 31 – Aoife O’Brien, Happier at WorkAoife O’Brien, host of The Happier at Work Podcast, gets on the other side of the mic as guest in episode 31 of The Changed Podcast with Aden Nepom. We discuss, adventure, risk taking, taking yourself by the hand instead of waiting and of course… what it means to be changed
- Episode 30 – “Say it With Me,” Nancy TorresNancy Torres, an early childhood educator and author of ‘Say it With Me (Dilo Conmigo),’ sits down with Aden Nepom in episode 30 of The Changed Podcast. She shares her thoughts about about cats, kids, G-d, and the power that pausing to breathe can have in changing our fears.
- Episode 29 – Maraya Brown, Beyond The Red TentYale-educated, Certified Nurse Midwife and founder of Beyond The Red Tent – Maraya Brown sits down on Episode 29 of The Changed Podcast to talk about fear and the changing way we approach taboo topics in the lives of women: abortion, perimenopause, miscarriage and more…
- Episode 28 – Marsha Shandur, StorytellerIn this episode storytelling expert Marsha Shandur, shares a few of the key ingredients to an excellent story and shares a story of her own that demonstrate our how our willingness to leap into the abyss of love can change us
- Episode 27 Jay Jordan, Vice President – The Alliance for Safety and JusticeThe Vice President of the Alliance for Safety and Justice, Jay Jordan, sat down on the Changed Podcast to talk about what motivates change, get a little personal and share thoughts about where we *might* be headed as a country
- Episode 26, Amy Gentry, Author ‘Good as Gone,’ ‘Last Woman Standing,’ & new novel, ‘Bad Habits’Amy Gentry, best selling author of novels ‘Good as Gone’ & ‘Last Woman Standing’ sat down to talk with, The Changed Podcast host, Aden Nepom at the end of last year. Since talking, her newest novel ‘Bad Habits’ has taken the world by storm!
- Season Two TrailerEvery podcast needs a trailer… This sneak peek… is that trailer. Listen and learn a little about the show, and get excited for the conversations in season two.